AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Thursday, January 18, 2018 03:30:07
Special Event or Lecture ·
Spring Southeastern Sectional Meeting
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
April 14-15, 2018 (Saturday - Sunday)
Brian D Boe, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Andrea Bertozzi, University of California Los Angeles, Geometric graph-based methods for high dimensional data. (Erdős Memorial Lecture)
- J. M. Landsberg, Texas A & M University, On the geometry of matrix multiplication.
- Joseph (JM) Landsberg, Dept. of Mathematics, Texas A&M Univeristy, On the geometry of matrix multiplication.
- Jennifer Morse, University of Virginia, Combinatorics, Computing, and k-Schur functions.
- Kirsten Wickelgren, Georgia Institute of Technology, An Arithmetic Count of the Lines on a Smooth Cubic Surface.