AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, December 25, 2009 00:38:43
First Joint International Meeting of the AMS and the Korean Mathematical Society
Seoul, South Korea, December 16-20, 2009 (Wednesday - Sunday)
Associate secretaries: Georgia Benkart
, AMS email@example.com
- Young Ju Choi, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Modular forms, invariants and codes.
- Bumsig Kim, Korea Institute for Advanced Study, Stable quasi-maps to GIT quotients.
- Minhyong Kim, University College London, Diophantine geometry and Galois theory.
- Ki-ahm Lee, Seoul National University, Nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations: Analysis and applications.
- James T McKernan, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Finite generation of the canonical ring.
- Frank Morgan, Williams College, From soap bubbles to the Poincaré Conjecture.
- Hee Oh, Brown University, Counting circles and ergodic theory of Kleinian groups.
- Terence Tao, University of California Los Angeles, The proof of the Poincaré conjecture.
- Van Vu, Rutgers University, From the Littlewood-Offord problem to the Circular Law conjecture.