AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, June 2, 2007 01:07:46
AMS-SMM Seventh International Meeting
Zacatecas, Mexico, May 23-26, 2007 (Wednesday - Saturday)
Associate secretaries: Matthew Miller
, AMS email@example.com
- Monica Clapp, Universidad Nacional Aut\'onoma de M\'exico, Multiple solutions to an elliptic equation with critical nonlinearity.
- Edward L. Green, Virginia Polytechnic Institute \& State University, Koszul Algebras: A very special class of algebras.
- Alejandro Illanes Mejia, UNAM, Symmetric products.
- Kiran S. Kedlaya, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, A differential approach to computing zeta functions over finite fields.
- John Lott, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Curvature of metric spaces.
- Gelasio Salazar, Universidad Aut\'onoma de San Luis Potos\'i, Crossing numbers of graphs in surfaces.