AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Monday, July 28, 2014 00:18:55
Central Fall Section Meeting
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI
September 20-21, 2014 (Saturday - Sunday)
Georgia Benkart, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Matthew Kahle, The Ohio State University, Recent progress in random topology.
- Markus Keel, University of Minnesota, To be announced.
- Svitlana Mayboroda, University of Minnesota, To be announced.
- Dylan P Thurston, Indiana University, Bloomington, From rubber bands to rational maps.
- Dylan P. Thurston, Indiana University, Bloomington, Rubber bands, square tilings, and rational maps.