Planned Giving Methods
Long-term support provides assurance that the American Mathematical Society can continue and improve its ability to communicate and transmit mathematical discovery.
Through planned giving, you and your family can benefit from making a gift to the AMS. Planned gifts can offer many advantages.
- Reduce estate taxes
- Provide a life income stream
- Allow you to make a much larger gift than you thought possible
- Receive a current income tax deduction
- Reduce or avoid capital gains tax
- Support the vital work of the American Mathematical Society
You can provide a future gift to the AMS through your
Planned giving can provide opportunities for donors to structure long-term deferred gifts that are beneficial for the donor and the AMS and consistent with your own financial and estate planning.
If you are interested in learning more about planned giving opportunities with the AMS, please contact the Development Office.