Submitting Your Accepted Article
After your article is accepted for publication in an AMS journal:
- Send the electronic source files (.tex and .eps) for the final accepted version of the manuscript to the AMS using one of the submission options below.
Note: AMS technical staff process initial submissions quickly upon arrival in our office; therefore, we cannot accept revised submissions unless there is a critical error in the initial submission. If you find a correction after your initial submission, please indicate the change on the confirmation/proof copy you will receive prior to publication of your paper.
Memoirs is an author-prepared publication. Once formatted for print and on-line publication, articles will be published as is with the addition of AMS-prepared frontmatter and backmatter. Articles are not copyedited; however, confirmation copy will be sent to authors.
Sending your Files to the AMS
- Submit ACCEPTED articles via the web.
- For security and confidentiality reasons, you must have an AMS Web Account. You will be given an opportunity to create an account as you go through the submission process.
- Send files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a message indicating the name of the publication in which your article is to appear
- Electronically prepared manuscripts may also be sent to:
Electronic Prepress Department
American Mathematical Society
201 Charles Street
Providence, RI USA 02904-2294
- When sending a manuscript on CD, write on the label the author name(s), the article title, and the name of the publication in which the article will appear.
Complete instructions on how to send files are included in the author packages.