Download Collections and Proceedings Volumes Author Packages
(For Editors of Collections or Proceedings volumes: Use the AMS Editor's Package to help prepare front and end matter in a standard format and deliver the material to the AMS.)
Follow this three-step process:
The AMS prefers that authors use the AMS-LaTeX author package.
The AMS Author Packages were designed to be used with an existing TeX system. You must have the following installed:
Each .zip file contains:
- a README file which should be read first
- an Instructions manual (available separately as a PDF file for AMS-LaTeX or AMS-TeX)
- an Author Handbook (available separately as a PDF file)
- guidelines for creating graphics (available separately as a PDF file)
- style files
- topmatter templates
- supplementary instructions
NOTE: If you are installing both AMS-LaTeX and AMS-TeX files, install them in separate directories. They may contain identical filenames which will overwrite one another if they are in the same directory.