Join the AMS for 2017 today
and get access to:
- discounts on AMS meetings, publications and services
- subscriptions to Notices and Bulletin
- career and professional development services
- networking opportunities with mathematicians from around the globe
Find your membership category below and begin your application! You can also print a 2017 application.
- Regular introductory rate: US$72
- For those with annual income below US$85,000: US$144
- For those with annual income at or above US$85,000: US$192
- Family member of regular member at same address pays US$20 less than Regular
- To become a contributing member: US$288 minimum
- Unemployed member: US$48
The dues year runs January through December. It is possible to pay for multiple years up to 5 in most categories.
Membership outside the US
Life membership rates by age:
- 60 and above: US$960
- 50 and above: US$1,920
- 40 and above: US$2,880
These amounts are 5, 10, and 15 times regular (above US$85,000) dues. For Reciprocity members who intend to remain eligible for Reciprocity membership, life dues are 5, 10, and 15 times Reciprocity rates.
Membership for the retired
- Retired member: US$72
- Emeritus member: US$0
Emeritus membership is limited to those who retire after 20 years or more of uninterrupted membership. Emeritus membership may not be requested through the online dues form; mark the change on your paper dues bill or contact the AMS directly to discuss your eligibility.
For further assistance, contact the AMS:
AMS Sales, Marketing & Member Services Department
Phone: (800) 321-4267 (US & Canada)
(401) 455-4000 (Worldwide)
Email: Member Services