AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Thursday, April 19, 2018 03:30:06
Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- April 21-22, 2018 (Saturday - Sunday)
- Meeting #1139
Steven H Weintraub, AMS email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Jian Ding, University of Pennsylvania, Random walk, random media and random geometry.
- Edward Frenkel, University of California, Berkeley, Imagination and knowledge. (Einstein Public Lecture in Mathematics)
- Valentino Tosatti, Northwestern University, Metric limits of Calabi-Yau manifolds.
- Maryna Viazovska, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, The sphere packings and modular forms.