AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, December 14, 2018 16:26:12
Spring Central and Western Joint Sectional Meeting
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI
- March 22-24, 2019 (Friday - Sunday)
- Meeting #1147
Georgia Benkart, AMS email@example.com
Michel L Lapidus, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Barry Mazur, Harvard University, On the arithmetic of curves. (Einstein Public Lecture in Mathematics)
- Aaron Naber, Northwestern University, Analysis of geometric nonlinear partial differential equations.
- Deanna Needell, University of California, Los Angeles, Simple approaches to complicated data analysis.
- Katherine Stange, University of Colorado, Boulder, Title to be announced.
- Andrew Suk, University of California, San Diego, On the Erdos-Szekeres convex polygon problem.