AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, August 22, 2014 00:21:56
Fall Eastern Sectional Meeting
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
October 18-19, 2014 (Saturday - Sunday)
Steven H Weintraub, AMS email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- François Bergeron, Université du Québec à Montréal, Algebraic combinatorics and finite reflection groups.
- Francois Bergeron, Department of Mathematics, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Generalized Catalan Algebraic Combinatorics.
- Sourav Chatterjee, Stanford University, Nonlinear large deviations.
- William M. Goldman, University of Maryland, Moduli spaces and the classification of geometric structures on manifolds.
- SUJATHA RAMDORAI, University of British Columbia, Galois representations and Iwasawa theory.
- Sujatha Ramdorai, University of British Columbia, Galois representations and Iwasawa theory.