AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, July 18, 2014 00:20:30
Special Event or Lecture ·
Fall Western Section Meeting
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
October 25-26, 2014 (Saturday - Sunday)
Michel L Lapidus, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Kai Behrend, University of British Columbia, The virtual fundamental class and `derived' symplectic geometry.
- Kai Behrend, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, The virtual fundamental class and `derived' symplectic geometry.
- Kiran S. Kedlaya, University of California, San Diego, A brief history of perfectoid spaces.
- Julia Pevtsova, University of Washington, Seattle, Applications of geometry to modular representation theory.
- Jim Simons, Euclidean Capital, Mathematics, common sense, and good luck. ()
- Burt Totaro, University of California, Los Angeles, The fundamental group of an algebraic variety, and hyperbolic complex manifolds.