AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, November 3, 2012 01:09:58
Special Event or Lecture ·
Fall Western Sectional Meeting
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
October 27-28, 2012 (Saturday - Sunday)
Michel L Lapidus, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Michael Hutchings, University of California Berkeley, Quantitative invariants in four-dimensional symplectic geometry.
- Ken McLaughlin, University of Arizona, Tucson, Random matrices, integrable systems, asymptotic analysis, combinatorics.
- Ken Ono, Emory University, Ramanujan's last prophecy: quantum modularity. (Erdős Memorial Lecture)
- Jacob K. Sterbenz, University of California San Diego, Regularity of hypberbolic gauge field equations.
- Goufang Wei, University of California, Santa Barbara, Comparison results for Ricci curvature.