AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, April 3, 2010 00:25:10
Special Event or Lecture |
2010 Spring Southeastern Sectional Meeting
Lexington, KY, March 27-28, 2010 (Saturday - Sunday)
Associate secretaries: Matthew Miller
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Percy A. Deift, Courant Institute--New York University, Open problems in integrable systems and random matrix theory.
- Irina Mitrea, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Recent progress in the area of elliptic boundary value problems on rough domains.
- Bruce Reznick, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, The secret life of polynomial identities. (AMS-MAA)
- Bernd Ulrich, Purdue University, Multiplicities, integral dependence, and equisingularity.
- Doron Zeilberger, Rutgers University, $3x+1$. (Erdős Memorial Lecture)