AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Sunday, October 14, 2007 00:27:36
Special Event or Lecture |
2007 Fall Eastern Section Meeting
New Brunswick, NJ, October 6-7, 2007 (Saturday - Sunday)
Associate secretaries: Lesley M Sibner
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Satyan L. Devadoss, Williams College, The topology of particle collisions.
- Tara S. Holm, Cornell University, Act globally, compute locally: Localization in symplectic geometry.
- Sir Roger Penrose, University of Oxford, Spacetime conformal geometry, and a new extended cosmology. (Einstein Public Lecture in Mathematics)
- Scott Sheffield, Courant Institute and Institute for Advanced Study, Random metrics and geometries in two dimensions
- Mu-Tao Wang, Columbia University, Isometric embeddings and quasi-local mass.