AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Monday, April 17, 2006 00:33:28
Special Event or Lecture |
2006 Spring Central Sectional Meeting
Notre Dame, IN, April 8-9, 2006 (Saturday - Sunday)
Associate secretaries: Susan J Friedlander
, AMS email@example.com
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Douglas N. Arnold, Institute for Math and Applications, University of Minnesota, Finite element exterior calculus and its applications.
- B\'ela Bollob\'as, University of Memphis and Cambridge University, Inhomogeneous random graphs.
- Steve C. Hofmann, University of Missouri - Columbia, Local Tb theorems and applications in PDE.
- Michael J. Larsen, Indiana University, Representation Zeta Functions.
- Christopher M. Skinner, University of Michigan, Modular forms and special values of L-functions.