AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:33
2003 Joint Central and Western Section Meeting
Boulder, CO, October 2-4, 2003
Associate secretaries: Susan J Friedlander
, AMS email@example.com
Michel L Lapidus
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- J. Brian Conrey, American Institute of Mathematics, Random matrix theory and the Riemann zeta-function
- Giovanni Forni, Northwestern University, Deviation of ergodic averages for rational polygonal billiards.
- Juha M. Heinonen, University of Michigan, Nonsmooth calculus.
- Joseph D Lakey, New Mexico State University, Recent progress in time-frequency analysis.
- Albert Schwarz, University of California Davis, Maximally supersymmetric gauge theories.
- Brooke Shipley, Purdue University, Rings up to homotopy.
- Avi Wigderson, Institute for Advanced Study, Some Insights of Computational Complexity Theory.