AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:42
2002 AMS and MAA Spring Southeastern Section Meetings
Atlanta, GA, March 8-10, 2002
Associate secretaries: John L Bryant
, AMS email@example.com
- Georgia Benkart, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Going up and down.
- Robert L. Bryant, Duke University, De-prescribing the shape of surfaces.
- Johnny Henderson, Auburn University, Uniqueness implies existence for solutions of boundary value problems for dynamic equations on time scales.
- Nigel J. Kalton, University of Missouri, Columbia, Banach space theory, sectorial operators and partial differential equations.
- James G. Oxley, Louisiana State University, The interplay between graphs and matroids.