Joint International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Thursday, June 21, 2018 03:30:05
Joint International Meeting
- Fudan University, Shanghai, Peoples Republic of China
- June 11-14, 2018 (Monday - Thursday)
- Meeting #1140
Steven H Weintraub, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yu-Hong Dai, Academy of Mathematics and System Sciences, An overview of unconstrained optimization.
- Kenneth A. Ribet, University of California, Berkeley, The Eisenstein ideal and the arithmetic of modular curves and their Jacobians.
- Richard M. Schoen, University of California, Irvine, Geometry and general relativity.
- Sijue Wu, University of Michigan, On the motion of water waves with angled crests.
- Chenyang Xu, Peking University, Compact moduli spaces.
- Jiangong You, Nankai University, Quasi-periodic Schrödinger operators.