Joint International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, March 14, 2014 00:24:43
Second Joint Meeting with the Israel Mathematical Union
Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv University, Ramat-Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
June 16-19, 2014 (Monday - Thursday)
Michel L Lapidus, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
- Ian Agol, University of California, Berkeley, 3-manifolds and cube complexes.
- Gil Kalai, Hebrew University, Influence, thresholds, and noise sensitivity.
- Michael Larsen, Indiana University, Borel's theorem on word maps and some recent variants.
- Andrei Okounkov, Columbia Unversity, The M-theory index.
- Leonid Polterovich, Tel-Aviv University, Symplectic topology: From dynamics to quantization.
- Tamar Zeigler, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Patterns in primes and dynamics on nilmanifolds.