Joint International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, December 3, 2013 20:12:09
Second Joint Meeting with the Israel Mathematical Union
Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan and Tel-Aviv University, Ramat-Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
June 16-19, 2014 (Monday - Thursday)
Michel L Lapidus, AMS email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
- Ian Agol, University of California, Berkeley, 3-manifolds and cube complexes.
- Gil Kalai, Hebrew University, Influence, thresholds, and noise sensitivity.
- Michael Larsen, Indiana University, Borel's theorem on word maps and some recent variants.
- Leonid Polterovich, Tel-Aviv University, Symplectic topology: from dynamics to quantization.
- Tamar Zeigler, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Patterns in primes and dynamics on nilmanifolds.