AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, December 10, 2011 00:44:15
Second Joint International Mathematics Meeting of the AMS and the South African Mathematical Society
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, Republic of South Africa
November 29 - December 3, 2011 (Tuesday - Saturday)
Matthew Miller, AMS email@example.com
- Mark J. Ablowitz, University of Colorado at Boulder, Nonlinear systems---From oceans to number theory.
- Zoltan Furedi, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Superimposed codes and hypergraphs containing no grids.
- Mikhail Petrov, University of Swaziland, Asymptotic methods in thin shells dynamics.
- James Raftery, University of Kwazulu Natal, Bridges between algebra and logic: Some old and some new.
- Daya Reddy, University of Cape Town, Mixed finite element approximations.
- Peter Sarnak, Princeton University, Mobius randomness and dynamics.
- Lindi Tshabalala, Thuthuzekani Primary School, Title to be announced.
- Amanda Weltman, University of Cape Town, Title to be announced.