AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, December 22, 2007 00:28:00
Joint International Meeting
Wellington, New Zealand, December 12-15, 2007 (Wednesday - Saturday)
Associate secretaries: Matthew Miller
, AMS email@example.com
- Marston Conder, University of Auckland, Chirality.
- Rodney G. Downey, Victoria University of Wellington, Practical FPT and foundations of kernelization.
- Michael H. Freedman, Microsoft Research, Physically motivated questions in topology: Manifold pairings.
- Bruce J. Kleiner, Yale University, Bilipschitz embedding in Banach spaces.
- Gaven J. Martin, Massey University, Curvature and dynamics.
- Assaf Naor, Microsoft Research/Courant Institute, The story of the sparsest cut problem.
- Theodore A. Slaman, University of California Berkeley, Effective randomness and continuous measures.
- Matthew J. Visser, Victoria University of Wellington, Emergent spacetimes, rainbow geometries, and pseudo-Finsler geometries.