AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, June 24, 2005 00:21:12
Joint International Meeting
Mainz, Germany, June 16-19, 2005
Associate secretaries: Susan J Friedlander
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- H\'el\`ene Esnault, University of Essen, Deligne's integrality theorem in unequal characteristic and rational points over finite fields.
- Richard Hamilton, Columbia University, The Ricci flow.
- Michael J. Hopkins, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Solving algebraic equations, up to homotpy.
- Christian Krattenthaler, University of Lyon-I, Exact and asymptotic enumeration of vicious walkers with a wall interaction.
- Frank Natterer, University of Muenster, Imaging and inverse problems for partial differential equations.
- Horng-Tzer Yau, New York University and Stanford University, Dynamics of Bose-Einstein condensates.