© 2010 American Mathematical Society
Copyright, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights in MathSciNet® throughout the world are the exclusive property of the American Mathematical Society (“AMS”).
- You may, subject to the limitations set forth below:
- make searches of MathSciNet;
- make one or more copies in hard copy form of the output of any search solely for your own personal use; such copies may not be sold and may not be distributed to any third party; and
- download search results to your hard disk or to a CD-ROM or other digital storage medium, solely for your own personal use; such data may not be made available to any third party.
- You may not:
- Download substantial portions of the database.
- Conduct automated searching or downloading, by use of scripted searches, robots, spiders, crawlers, or otherwise;
- make MathSciNet available to any third party, whether by telephone link, password sharing, permitting access through your computer, or by other similar or dissimilar means or arrangements.
- You must maintain all copyright and other notices that appear on any material you download or print from this website.
- Any use not expressly permitted above may be made only with specific written permission from the AMS; inquiries should be addressed to Executive Editor, Mathematical Reviews, email@example.com.
- The AMS has made and will make good faith efforts to ensure that MathSciNet is complete and accurate. However, the AMS does not warrant completeness or accuracy, and does not warrant that your use of MathSciNet will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the results obtained will be useful or will satisfy your requirements. The AMS warrants that it is entitled to grant the licenses outlined in this Agreement, but makes no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all of which the AMS expressly disclaims. In no event will the AMS be liable for special, incidental, consequential or other damages arising from the use of materials on this website.
- The AMS reserves the right to remove material from MathSciNet for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.