Current Journals Help Topics
Mathematical Reviews Policy on
Indexing Electronic Journals
Browsing is available over seven non-overlapping time intervals: This week, Last week, 2 weeks ago, and so on up to 6 weeks ago. This week means the current calendar week, beginning on Sunday. The number of journal issues returned will grow during the week, as new journal issues are added to the database. Last week means the previous calendar week, from Sunday to Saturday. This list does not change until the calendar week changes. Two weeks ago up to 6 weeks ago are similar to Last week. After selecting a time interval, use "Search" to get results.
After choosing full list you will get an alphabetized list of journals for that time interval. From this screen you have two options:
- Click on a journal name to get journal information.
- Listed in the bibliographic information will be a direct link to the journal's Web site, if available.
- To List issues for this journal, click the "List journal issues" link located under the bibliographic data.
- Each issue will be a hyperlink. Click on the one you wish to view.
- A Table of Contents of items indexed will be displayed
- Abbreviations of Names of Serials: PDF format
- MR Serials Abbreviations List: ASCII format
- View the list of journals for which Article or Journal links exist in MathSciNet