| Contemporary Mathematics
2013; 314 pp; softcover
ISBN-13: 978-0-8218-9024-0 List Price: US$111
Member Price: US$88.80
Order Code: CONM/591
This volume contains the proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Complex Analysis and Dynamical Systems, held from May 22-27, 2011, in Akko (Acre), Israel.
The papers cover a wide variety of topics in complex analysis and partial differential equations, including meromorphic functions, one-parameter semigroups, subordination chains, quasilinear hyperbolic systems, and the Euler-Poisson-Darboux equation. In addition, there are several articles dealing with various aspects of fixed point theory, hyperbolic geometry, and optimal control.
This book is co-published with Bar-Ilan University (Ramat-Gan, Israel).
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in complex analysis.
Table of Contents
- L. Aizenberg and A. Vidras -- Duality and the class of holomorphic functions representable by Carleman's formula
- E. Ames, F. Beyer, J. Isenberg, and P. G. LeFloch -- Quasilinear symmetric hyperbolic Fuchsian systems in several space dimensions
- G. Barsegian -- Revisiting a general property of meromorphic functions
- D. Batenkov, V. Golubyatnikov, and Y. Yomdin -- Reconstruction of planar domains from partial integral measurements
- C. de Fabritiis -- An introduction to one-parameter semigroups in non-strictly convex domains: The case of Cartan factors of type IV
- P. C. Fenton -- Remark on a theorem of Hayman
- I. Graham, H. Hamada, G. Kohr, and M. Kohr -- Univalent subordination chains in reflexive complex Banach spaces
- S. Grudsky and N. Tarkhanov -- A note on Muskhelishvili-Vekua reduction
- S. V. Gryshchuk and S. A. Plaksa -- Basic properties of monogenic functions in a biharmonic plane
- L. A. Harris -- Bivariate polynomial interpolation at the Geronimus nodes
- W. K. Hayman, T. F. Tyler, and D. J. White -- The Blumenthal conjecture
- A. M. Kytmanov and S. G. Myslivets -- On the families of complex lines sufficient for holomorphic continuation of functions defined on a domain boundary
- A. Lecko and D. Partyka -- A revised proof of spirallikeness
- E. Liflyand and U. Stadtmüller -- A multidimensional Euler-Maclaurin formula and an application
- M. Obradović and S. Ponnusamy -- Injectivity and starlikeness of sections of a class of univalent functions
- S. Reich and A. J. Zaslavski -- A fixed point theorem for contractive non-self mappings
- V. Ryazanov, R. Salimov, U. Srebro, and E. Yakubov -- On boundary value problems for the Beltrami equations
- Y. Salman -- Global extendibility phenomenon for the Euler-Poisson-Darboux equation
- I. Shestakov -- On the Zaremba problem for the \(p\)-Laplace operator
- M. Vuorinen and G. Wang -- Bisection of geodesic segments in hyperbolic geometry
- A. J. Zaslavski -- Existence of solutions for a class of infinite horizon optimal control problems without discounting arising in economic dynamics